Τετάρτη 22 Αυγούστου 2012

Sleek mini Haul

Hello my beauties!

I hope you are well, tanned and relaxed. I was meaning to show you some new stuff I got from Sleek MakeUp but summer got in the way! I am back now and ready to roll again!

So, as many of you, I can never have too many eye shadows. I will always need more, even though many of them are almost identical..
That is why I ordered another Sleek eyeshadow palette, ( previous Sleek haul post HERE) a bright lipstick and two multi-usage waterproof pencils. 
But don't let me talk anymore and show you the stuff!

Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special, True Colour Lipstick in Heartbreaker, Eau la la liner in Dragon Fruit & Bullion

Let me show them to you one at a time.

Oh So Special Palette

And some swatches


from left: Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate
From this row, all colours pay off really nice, well pigmented, as expected, and long lasting.


from left: Pamper, Gateau, The Mail, Boxed, Wrapped Up, Noir
This second row is not as well as I expected. The colours as you see for yourself are not well pigmented and they do not show up, except maybe for Pamper, Gateau and Noir.

Moving on to the famous Eau La La Liners.

Eau La La liners in Dragon Fruit & Bullion

Dragon Fruit is a beauuuutiful hot cherry pink colour that looks amazing on the lips! It is so pigmented and let me tell you this. It lasts forever! Maybe more than forever! I love this colour!

Bullion is a bright gold colour with many uses. It is most likely to be used on the eyes, as a thick line or a thin line above your black eyeliner. I sometimes use it to my waterline for a slightly different look. And do not forget the lips for the bold ones out there!

Eau La La Liners are waterproof and smudgeproof and I highly recommend them!

End last but not least True Colour Lipstick



True Colour Lipstick in Heartbreaker

It is a matte hot pink fuchsia colour that is very well pigmented but very matte. I would not recommend this to those with very dry, cracked lips unless you put a lip balm underneath. I do not have dry lips and still looks a little bit dry.
But I cannot help my feelings! I love this lipstick. The colour is so vibrant, fresh and sexy girlie!


Overall, I love Sleek Make Up and I will continue to buy more & more.

So, how about you? Do you like Sleek Make Up? Which are your favourites?

Stay healthy & beautiful
xxx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena