Πέμπτη 20 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

Two Magazine by Pixiwoo Review



Hello my beauties!

How are you? Just a breath till Christmas and I am guessing all of you is getting ready, shopping, planning outfits and makeup in your minds.
Don’t worry! I do the same!

Today I will talk to you about something different than beauty products and reviews and buys but Beauty Related as always!

About a year ago when I started dealing more with makeup and started my blog and all that, I came across the lovely and super talented Pixiwoo on YouTube.
If someone of you doesn’t know about them, Pixiwoo’s are two sisters from the UK, make up artists, bloggers with a channel on Youtube with many many tutorials that will help you be more confident and more creative with your makeup!
I love them both, Samantha & Nicola, so when I heard that a few months ago they launched a digital magazine about Beauty & MakeUp, I was excited.

Two Magazine






As you can tell from the picture you can download the app for Free and each month download the new issue. And once you have downloaded the issue you can go back and read it without needing Wifi connection or charging your Mb’s!
Each issue has many subjects and very interesting articles. It introduces you to famous makeup artists from all over the world, it presents new products, it shows you new ways to use your makeup, plus a celebrity makeup inspired. This month they have the beautiful Adele. The editorials are exquisite and so professional and inspiring.

I can’t wait for each new issue to come out.

I would definitely recommend that you go check out this Magazine. It is top quality and the hard work that is put on, is well shown.

It is a great read for the Christmas holidays for all you beauty addicts!

Download & enjoy!


Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!
xxx 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena